Good morning and welcome back to the Cody Word Wall Street fireworks show, where it ends up smelling like burnt phosphorous no matter where you sit.
Had a a big rally into the close on Friday and Apple’s up another $8 today, which means it’s up about $30 since I wrote this for my TradingWithCody.com subscribers Friday morning:
It’s time to buy Apple AAPL again… I’m going to add to my Apple position today. Apple’s already one of my top 3 largest positions and I’ve got much lower cost basis than today’s quote, but I’m going to nibble on some January 2013 calls, looking around the $650 up to $700 on the strike prices.
I didn’t expect that stock to move that very minute that I sent you guys out that note, but I’m glad I got it to you when I did. At any rate, I’m not chasing Apple AAPL +1.16% now but that doesn’t mean I think this move is over. I think we can see Apple at $700 in the next couple months.
- Who is watching the water in southwest PA
- Graphene Can Improve Desalination Efficiency by Several Orders of Magnitude, Can Do Pretty Much Anything
- AURORA MAY SELL $9.5 MILLION IN WATER TO OIL AND GAS COMPANY FOR DRILLING ACROSS COLORADO
- Attacks on environment invite public suspicion
- “[Gov Perdue vetoed the fracking bill because she] was not satisfied that drinking water, landowners, municipal and county governments and health and safety were protected in the bill. And she demanded that the General Assembly put such protections in the bill for her to sign it. So, unfortunately, Governor Perdue doesn’t totally oppose fracking.”
- Water Restrictions Lifted in 18 of 22 Towns; Middletown Still Under Boil Advisory
I’ve not done any trades so far on this holiday-shorted week, and I’m not sure I will even as I will be working every day this week on continuing my strategy of trying to invest in the most revolutionary companies I can find. There won’t be any fire works here in Alto, NM this week where I was literally putting out a smoldering giant tree root system this morning — 23 days since the Little Bear Forest Fire blazed through here.
And before I let you go shoot fireworks of your own, I want to mention that you can get a free trial for my TradingWithCody.com service, which is not affiliated with Marketwatch, if you sign up before July 4th.